Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Illustration

The best part of doing this book project is being able to see everyone's illustrations as they're submitted. Since I get to take a peek at your guys' work before anyone else, I figured it was only fair for  me to post my own!


I call her "Lolita Mori Elf Moose Girl." (it's a working title, lol...) The lines are done with copic multiliner pens and colors are with Tria and Copic markers. If anyone is interested, you can check out the pencil and ink steps over on my art blog. Yes, a little shameless self-promotion thrown in here  :)

3 comments:

  1. Aww! You're artwork is adorable!
    It's great to see another COPIC user as well!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is way too cute~!! At least I won't be the only one doing traditional work~ ;3;

    ReplyDelete