Thursday, April 19, 2012

Checklist

Wondering what step the book is at? I'll be updating this post along the way with my progress, so please check back here at any point to see where I'm at. My goal is to have the entire book finished by summer International Lolita Day, which is June 2nd. 


COMPLETED:
create blog & advertise
call to artists
all artwork submitted
post cover
receive cover feedback & revise
assemble all interior pages
edit back blurb & interior text
post low-res pdf so each artist can check bio information for accuracy
make any necessary edits
upload book to Lulu
order proof copy from Lulu
review proof copy
review final (2nd) proof copy


CURRENTLY IN PROGRESS:
post announcement on where to purchase finished book
spread the word! 

UPCOMING:
send out thank-you cards to artists
have party & celebrate, yaaaayyy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to the last part! PARTY :D

    ReplyDelete